10.02.2003

so. . . here's a fun one, for any of those who know how things have been with me and my friends and our cars for the past year. . .

for those of you who don't know, here's a quick summary. . . . between my and three other close friends we've had break failure (kelly), break in(emily), break downs (emily), stuck in snow pit in my driveway w/ towing issues, and a tree dying and ripping itself from it's earthy home and landing on our cars. (the last two were exclusive to me and my roommate. . . HI SWON!)

. . . notice, my car trouble never mingled with my driving abilities. . . . until yesterday. after a week of complaining in my head about the horrible new mexico drivers- (i just don't understand why people don't want to merge at the marker reading that they have one mile left to merge, they INSIST upon zooming ahead and making the merging point a terrible bottleneck issue)- i slightly rear ended someone shortly after merging.

so the car goes in for repair this weekend. 2 bits of good news, the other person wasn't hurt. . and neither was her car. . . (not even a scratch!), and i think i'll get the dent in my roof from the tree repaired at the same time! whoop-dee-dooo!

that's all from here!

No comments: