10.15.2003

ack!. . i forgot to bring home my zip drive last night. . . as we will have have to wait another day for me to upload some balloon shots. . so sorry.

but there was something else that came to mind the other day. . . . after a long work day and an all night cue session. . . the electrics staff went out for breakfast at denny's. we were sitting around eating when one of my friends. . . i think it was charlie, started coughing/choking on something he just swallowed. . . . while he coughed himself through it, being tired and unable to control my reaction i told him to hold his hands above his head and demonstrated for him. isn't this something that all parents tell their kids when they are eating and start to cough? it was so innate to me. . . and everyone else just stared and then chalked it up to me being from the east coast.

now the big question is. . . why were we told to do that as kids. . . if you are among the involved populace? does it actually physically accomplish something internally that releases whatever i is we are choking on, from the grip of our esaphogus? i wonder. . .

there was something else that had come up in a group where i found myself, yet again the sole person understanding myself. . . but i can't remember it right now. but i do get flack for my hiccuping remedy. when peanut butter is nut readily on hand. . .i place my thumb upside down on my fore head, and say 'pineapple' out loud. when i tell someone else to try it, they think i'm trying to make them look silly. alas, i seem to be the only one it works for. but it is imperative that i catch it after the first hiccup. past the first hiccup the pineapple thing just doesn't work so well.

now i'm just blubbering. . . so i'll be going, and hope everyone is well.



"and we'll be saying a big hello to all intelligent life forms everywhere . . .and to everyone else out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys."

No comments: