11.11.2004

MEME
(got this from another person's live journal)

Sometimes late at night... i wake up and find that i've been squinting, for hours, in my dream.

If only I could go back... i would pay more attention.

Someone told me once that... if i said 'bloody mary' into a mirror at midnight, a woman would appear and attempt to kill me. . . i still have NEVER done it.

I have no willpower when... faced with a brownie. . . and not the little female ones selling cookies, but the scrumptious chocolatey ones.

I can't stand... snotty loud people.

When I think of love... i feel overwhelmed.

I always question... myself. . . not enough trust there.

The last time I cried... was last night while taking a hot shower i thought of my grandmother (who has passed away) and racked my brain for five minutes when i though i'd forgotten the anniversary date of her death. . .then i remembered, april 7th-she died, april 8- is my grandfather's birthday, and april 9th is their wedding anniversary.

My reoccuring dream... is of a car crash. . . the car is buried in rubble and dirt, but a small seed (one cell of me) germinates until it creates another human-someone that i'm fearful of, that isn't at all me. (i've had it since i was 6 or so. . . but not recently)

Cell phones... can be really handy . . . and REALLY annoying.

You are about to expire. You can say two words to the world before you go. What two words would you choose to carry on in the life you left behind? . . . be kind.


these were her answers. . .

Sometimes late at night... I wake up and check on Jonah, even though nothing is wrong.

If only I could go back... I would fight harder for everything.

Someone told me once that... if you put rose petals under your pillow at night, you would dream about the man you were going to marry.

I have no willpower when... faced with peer pressure.

I can't stand... incompetent people.

When I think of love... I am forever hopeful.

I always question... people's reasoning.

The last time I cried... was this morning, after I dropped off a screaming Jonah at daycare.

My reoccuring dream... is that I am in the middle of a war and bombs are dropping all around me.

Cell phones... are dangerous to talk on while you're driving.

You are about to expire. You can say two words to the world before you go. What two words would you choose to carry on in the life you left behind? Remember me.*

*but, ah, forget my fate

No comments: