1.16.2004

well, after going to this deep massage adjustment thing at my gym. . .. the pain in my ass subsided. . . . but there a 'clunk' (i call it a clunk because it is too deep in resonance and deep under my skin to be a 'click') in my hip. . . so this morning i returned to a chiropractor. . .. who had some other interesting things up his sleeve.

i explained the whoel deal, and he had me do a few stretches for him so he could see that i no longer felt pain. . . just this clunk. he was impressed with my flexibility. . . but after adusting me a little he wondered if i was so flexibily because, perhaps my ligaments were slightly weak. at this point he explained that he would test me for vitamin deficienies and such. ----oh and to help straighten the hip, i have a few excercises, and arch supports for my sneakers. . . .

so the vitamin deficiency thing. . . . it started with a small explaination of how the body is controlled with electrical current. . . this i understand. . . and i was handed a copper rod with a wire coming out of it. it was hooked up to this hoop-a-jube which i can't even begin to explain. . . . apparently its a miracle worker, with some dials, copper rods, and compartments. . . . . he walked me through some strength tests. depending on how he pushed on my arm and how i pushed back, he could tell that 'wood' was weak. 'wood' being some sort of chinese medicinal term. . . basical my ligaments, maybe liver, and thyroid could be a culprit. then he explained that if i was put in contact with things my body was in need of, i would be stronger, and when they were taken away, i would be weaker. so, wiht copper contact in one hand he had me hold different vitamin substances in the other hand. a few i seemed fine without, but oddly enough, when some were put in my hand i could resist his push better than when they were taken away. these are part of my vitamin suppliment now.

now. . .maybe a third of me is willing to chaulk this up to complete and utter hooey. . . . but the guy was really nice, he came well recommended. . . .and i got a good vibe from the whole experience. . . so, i'm gonna give it a try. and down the line, if i want to work on forgeting the reason i became allergic to cats. . .. the weird hoop-a-jube can help with that as well. . . .since our memory is made of electricity as well. . . . we'll see if i get this far. . .. for now, some arch supporting insoles. . . and vitamins to strengthen my ligaments. . . . ooh-de-laddy!


and yes. . . still more christmas stuff to come. . . looks like a trip to the santa fe baking company for me tomorrow!

No comments: