6.23.2004

bought myself a watch today. haven't worn one in FOREVER. . . . this one is not too bad, so far. one of the coolest features is that i can set a second time mode. . . .for instance, i have it set to seoul, korea. . .so if i ever get myself together enough and call my friend swon. . . i won't have to do any math to figure out what time of day i'm bugging her at. .. . just push a small button on my watch and. . . presto. . . for instance, right now it is 2:46pm on thursday for swon . . . where as it is 11:48pm on wednesday here for me. . . and this light test is going very slowly. oooooh. . . my favorite song just came on my boss's computer. do you wanna know how slowly things are going tonight? dave, my boss, has taught his computer to be voice activated. i keep hearing, 'close window', and 'get mail'. . . and when it doen't work, 'fuck you'. . . . yep things are a little slow, but not so slow that i am at home sleeping. . .oh no. . . .

other than that the only interesting thing going is frozen grapes. jenna, one of our apprentices has taught me the wonders of frozen grapes. they are DELIGHTFUL, especially if they aren't sour. . . not a fan of sour. i have taken this frozen technology and applied to to watermelon. . . and as long as the watermelon doesn't turn to ice cubes, but just slightly frozen, it too is wonderful. she tried cantelope, but i fear the texture is all wrong for the freezing thing. . . it turned into definite ice cubes, no chewing factor. . . anyway, if it's hot and you would like a tasty and refreshing treat, i suggest the grapes or watermelon. . . yeah, i'm a little bored.

anyway, should go, just in case something happens.

No comments: