2.18.2009

all in one place

for the first time in about 15 years, i and all of my belongings are in the same place.

i don’t mean to make too much of it, but it is an unusual occurrence, and it will only last for another two days.

the last two boxes that i sent myself from california arrived today. i started sorting them into the things that will stay in storage at my parents, and the very few things that i will bring along with me. (i should bring less.)

i need to put more effort into packing. procrastination is such an amazing thing, especially when you actively, consciously participating. compared to packing and cleaning, you would not believe how much more interesting this book i am reading is. the book will be there for me whenever. . . but i want to read it NOW.

ok, back to packing, or procrastinating. . . which ever comes first.

No comments: