9.01.2006

erika withdrawl

have you missed me?

hell, i’ve missed me.

actually, not to get your hopes up or anything, but this is just a test. you see amidst the confusion of the end of the opera season, and the concert season and a myriad of other things that has been my life for the past month, my hard drive crashed. the computer was fixed, everything all good, but i lost quite a bit of info, including all my blog stuff. that and since i’m supposed to move out of my apartment soon, i’ve had the internet shut off. so i’m not completely ready to dive right back in, but i thought i’d take a minute to let everyone,- yep all three of you, know that i haven’t completely fallen off the face of the earth. nope, just hanging on the edge but i have a safety rope attached and i’m slowly clawing my way up.

in touch soon.

No comments: