4.24.2005

sprint complaint

a number of you have heard my complaints with sprint. i sent them several emails to let them know of my displeasure. i haven't heard back. . . so, i have tried again. here are the complaints i sent.

part 1. i have attempted to email this complaint three times already and haven't heard back, which leads me to believe that there is a problem with the site. which is complaint #1. i haven't been able to trust the amount on my invoice as it is listed online. when i made a payment last month it didn't show, and as aforementioned, my prior attempts at emails haven't seemed to work. complaint #2 your payment options need to be revisited, i feel. i don't like punching in my credit card information through the phone system, because shortly after doing that once, my credit card numbers were stolen. it has made me leary of using that system. in an attempt to do an over the phone check with one of your representatives, my wonderful sprint service within my own apartment cut out and the transaction was not completed, however, trying to do another one was futile since one cannot attempt to pay by check more than once in a two week period. i cannot use my ATM card to pay over the phone since i use a PO Box address-which is problematic to your system, even though it is the exact same address used by both Sprint as well as my banking institution.

(this had to be split into separate parts because the little 'contact us' area doesn't allow lengthy entries.)

part 2- compaint #3 when i attempted to make a payment last month i was told that i was 'significatly under my spending limit.' which i thought to be true according to my balance. i noted to your representative that my phone service had been turned off before while still under this limit, and she assured me that my service wouldn't be turned off. i planned to pay the balance off at a radio shack later that weekend. -my service was shut off on sunday, and i spent hours waiting for it to be returned after conceeding to use my ATM card through the automatic bill pay. complaint #4 the apologies DO NOT HELP. the phone representatives are not personally at fault. i feel in my conversations with them, i have been firm but polite, even though i get aggrivated explaining how something won't work because i seem to know more than they do about it. instead of, 'sorry about the inconvenience,' i'd like to hear, 'wow, i see how this has inconvenienced you, ma'am. for your troubles with our service we will take a percentage off of your next bill.' that would be of ACTUAL help.

(if i don't hear back again, i may have to resort to actual letter writing and stamps. expect more to come on this wonderful subject. anyone else got anything of similarity to bitch about, perhaps i will include it in the upcoming rant)

No comments: