10.20.2004

well. . . not too sure why, but i am soooooo AWAKE today. could be anticipation for travelling away for the weekend. . . could be empathy excitement from the call i got from my friend who i'm meeting in las vegas- who was WAY excited about going to the conference. . . . or maybe it's my latest acupuncture treatment really going to work for my body. . . not too sure, but i'm digging it, and i hope it keeps up.

so yeah. i gotta do some packing tonight. . . make sure that none of my daily carried work tools, which are commonly mistaken for terrorists weapons, will set off detectors and such. it's actually a long process since so many of the bags i like to carry have LOTS of pockets- and i like to fill them with the 'just in case' items. .. so i gotta rummage through all of that, then actually pick and pack clothes, toiletries and such. perhaps my room will be cleaned a little in the process- only to be destroyed when i get back and throw down everything i travelled with onto my bedroom floor. . . . eh, i'll just leave it messy. i have my ipod for listening pleasure, and a new book that i'm looking forward to. even though the flights are short. . . maybe i'll get to read a decent part, especially if i'm still THIS awake.

whoo-hoo. . . .

"don't give me songs, give me something to sing about."
(can you name this quote?)

No comments: